Lawyers AND ATTORNEYS - All Services! All Areas!

Johannesburg & Pretoria/Gauteng, Cape Town/Western Cape, Durban/Kwa Zulu Natal

Property Lawyer Johannesburg

A property lawyer, also called a conveyancer, mostly work with the transfer of ownership in the event of buying or selling property. However, they also deal with a range of other things related to property. For instance, if you need a new Title Deed, only a property lawyer can apply for the new Deed, which is called a VA copy. In the event of death a property lawyer Johannesburg will deal with the transfer of property from the deceased estate to the beneficiaries or heirs, or handle the sale of the property to ensure the funds are kept in the estate for distribution. In some cases they may transfer the property to a spouse, child or charity. In these events the property lawyer must sanction the transfer to ensure it is done in accordance with the deceased’s last will and testament. A property lawyer Johannesburg may also assist in cases of liquidation and sequestration, and Conveyancer’s Certificates, where necessary.

Get Legal Help Now!

Immediate Action Request

Use this form to request a call back or an email within 1 working hour from our office.

Please complete the reCAPTCHA to help us reduce spam and to complete the form sending process.

Clients. is a national network of websites connecting clients with the most suitable lawyer or attorney for their needs. We offer a guaranteed response time within 1 working hour to legitimate requests for legal support and services. See more below.


Lawyers and Law Firms.

Want to join our network and get more Clients?   CLICK HERE


Complete an online form.

Get legal help now!